Aloha House provides a beautiful space to rent for workshops, classes & treatments. The location has the best of both worlds – it is a stone’s throw from the centre of Killorglin town yet has breath-taking views, gardens and vibe.
• 1 studio inside main house, overlooking the river and gardens (downstairs).
o Dimensions – to follow
o Plug points – to follow
o Lights – to follow
• 1 studio in outbuilding (access via ramp & external stairs)
• 2 common lounges downstairs with beverage making facilities, TV, library & fireplace.
• 1 conservatory / sitting room with great acoustics upstairs. Panoramic views of the river and countryside with balcony.
• 1 fully equipped kitchen & dining area (available for retreats only)
• 8 guest bedrooms:
o Room 1: Upstairs twin room ensuite.
o Room 2: Upstairs double room, private bathroom
o Room 3: Upstairs twin room ensuite
o Room 4 :Downstairs double & 2 singles ensuite
o Room 5: Downstairs superking room ensuite
o Room 6: Downstairs twin room ensuite
o Room 7: Downstairs single room, private bathroom
• Established gardens
• Sunken stone garden & barbeque area
• Children’s play area (trampoline & swing slide set)
• Free On-site parking
• Free Wi-fi
• Studios €20 per hour/€70 for half day (4 hours)/€120 for full day
• Accommodation €35 pppn sharing (self-catering)
• Catering by request (prices on request)
All facilitators must have valid and current professional insurance
ALOHA HOUSE TESTIMONIALS
We have had many visitors join us at Aloha House. Please feel free to read, in their words, why you should join us for a stay.