Aloha House provides a beautiful space to rent for workshops, classes & treatments. The location has the best of both worlds – it is a stone’s throw from the centre of Killorglin town yet has breath-taking views, gardens and vibe.
• 1 studio inside main house, overlooking the river and gardens (downstairs).
• 1 studio in outbuilding (access via ramp & external stairs)
• 2 common lounges downstairs with beverage making facilities, TV, library & fireplace.
• 1 conservatory / sitting room with great acoustics upstairs. Panoramic views of the river and countryside with balcony.
• 1 fully equipped kitchen & dining area (available for retreats only)
• 7 guest bedrooms:
• Established gardens
• Sunken stone garden & barbeque area
• Children’s play area (trampoline & swing slide set)
• Free On-site parking
• Free Wi-fi
• Studios €20 per hour/€70 for half day (4 hours)/€120 for full day
• Accommodation from €30 pppn sharing, room only (during residential retreats)
• Catering by request (prices on request)
All facilitators must have valid and current professional insurance.
"OHANA" is a cosy studio inside the main house. It has a huge window with views of the River Laune and a lovely stone altar. The wooden floor has padded mats for added comfort.
"NAMASTE" is our signature studio in an external building, which is also rigged for aerial yoga (the hammocks can be removed for regular classes). There is an adjoining reception area & restroom. Underfloor heating and triple-glazed sliding doors overlooking the gardens.
"SOUL SPACE" is upstairs in the external building. This is a more insular studio with lots of light but no view, which might suit some classes.
ALOHA HOUSE TESTIMONIALS
We have had many visitors join us at Aloha House. Please feel free to read, in their words, why you should join us for a stay.