Aloha House offers spacious, tranquil and functional studio spaces for hire. We can facilitate both residential and non-residential workshops, events, classes or retreats.
Here’s 5 reasons to host your next retreat with us;
- Location, location, location: Aloha House is situated on the outskirts of the quaint town of Killorglin Co. Kerry within the Reeks District overlooking the beautiful River Laune and is surrounded by the world-famous McGillycuddy Reeks mountain range. The region of Kerry is often referred to as an ‘adventure playground’, where you can go from Blue Flag beaches on the Wild Atlantic Way to towering peaks in less than an hour.
- Lots of Space: Between Aloha House itself and the separate self-contained workshop space next door, there are 2 large studios, 1 multi-purpose studio/lounge and a separate kitchen/dining area available for hire. Its spacious, tranquil and functional and can facilitate both residential and non-residential workshops, events, classes or retreats.
- The right Vibe: Aloha House is tranquil, relaxing, comfortable and the right environment for anyone to experience self-care, relaxation and rejuvenation. It is also fun and vibrant just like its owners.
- Long list of Facilities: from beautiful private gardens, spacious & well equipped kitchens to chill out lounges & reading rooms. We can also accommodate up to 15 overnight guests with a 7 beautiful guest rooms if you want to host a residential retreat.
- More than just a venue: Aloha House brings loads of added value to its venue experience. From stunning views, connection with nature, onsite professionals and top facilities that will make your retreat in Kerry a memorable one.