Nestled in the Reeks District, our family run holistic centre and guesthouse in Killorglin provides comfortable accommodation in a relaxing and tranquil environment. Stunning views, connection with nature and top facilities that will make your stay in Kerry a memorable one.
Aloha house has 7 rooms which sleeps up to 15 and hosts private gardens, chill out rooms, a fully working commercial kitchen for the discerning cook and much more.
Our rooms are warm and comfortable with a real ‘home from home’ feeling.
Each room is furnished with a television, beverage facilities, cotton linen & towels, hairdryer, shampoo & conditioner. WIFI throughout.
Facilities & Amenities
- Rooms: Ensuite bedrooms, with comfortable beds and fresh white linen.
- Outdoors: Sun terrace, BBQ facilities, Terrace, Garden with fire pit and panoramic view of the Kerry countryside
- Security: Fire extinguishers & smoke alarms
- Entertainment and family services: Children television networks, Kids’ outdoor play equipment, Board games/puzzles
- Parking: Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Internet: WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Chill out areas: TV lounge, large family lounge, beautiful sunroom overlooking the river, reading rooms
- Complimentary tea/coffee making facilities
- Kitchenette: where guests are free to help themselves to a range of cereals and breads.
- Yoga studio: custom made
- Treatment rooms and workshop spaces: with beautiful views of the river and countryside
- Upstairs conservatory: with amazing views
- Activities: Tour or class about local culture, bike tours, walking tours, horse riding, cycling, hiking, canoeing, bicycle rental (additional charge), Massage, Fishing, Golf course (within 3 km)
- Pets: not allowed
- Check-in is normally from 5pm and checkout is normally at 11am. Guests that need to be accommodated outside of these times should contact Aloha House at the time of booking to discuss.
- Should guests like to avail of a private yoga class or treatment, it is recommended they contact Aloha House at the time of booking as availability so an instructor or therapist can be arranged.
- We offer only accommodation and breakfast is not included, except during residential retreats & workshops. We do however have a self-service kitchenette where there are a selection of complimentary breakfast cereals, breads, teas and coffees. There are also a number of great cafés close by that specialise in breakfasts that cater for all.
- We do not have any cooking facilities in the main house. Our separate apartment, does have a fully equipped kitchen that you can use to prepare meals.
- Should guests like to avail of a private yoga class or treatment we’d love to have you, but it is recommended they contact Aloha House at the time of booking as availability so an instructor or therapist can be arranged.
- We have parking facilities and this is free of charge.
- There is a small fridge in the kitchenette that guests are welcome to use but please be mindful that other guests may also use the fridge. We ask that food is removed from the fridge before departure.
- Aloha House is kid friendly and we have a lovely play area in the garden with swings, trampoline, basketball and football goals that are all available to use, at your own risk. Parent/guardian supervision is requested at all times.
- There are bus links from bigger towns such as Killarney and Tralee with Bus Eireann and also taxi’s if you do not drive. Killorglin from Kerry Airport cost approx € 35. Alternatively, Aloha House can arrange a transfer by car at the cost of € 30 per trip, subject to availability. Booking well in advance is essential.