Family run holistic centre
& guest house that sleeps up to 15
Nestled in the Reeks District, our family run holistic centre and guesthouse in Killorglin provides comfortable accommodation in a relaxing and tranquil environment. Stunning views, connection with nature and top facilities that will make your stay in Kerry a memorable one.
Aloha house has 7 rooms which sleeps up to 15 and hosts private gardens, chill out rooms, a fully working commercial kitchen for the discerning cook and much more.
Our rooms are warm and comfortable with a real ‘home from home’ feeling.
Each room is furnished with a television, beverage facilities, cotton linen & towels, hairdryer, shampoo & conditioner.
WIFI throughout. Walking distance to all amenities of Killorglin.
Facilities & Amenities
- Rooms: Ensuite bedrooms, with comfortable beds and fresh white linen.
- Outdoors: Sun terrace, BBQ facilities, Terrace, Garden with fire pit and panoramic view of the Kerry countryside
- Security: Fire alarm, fire extinguishers & smoke alarms
- Entertainment and family services: Children television networks, Kids’ outdoor play equipment, Board games/puzzles
- Parking: Two parking areas. Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Internet: WiFi is available in the rooms and is free of charge.
- Chill out areas: TV lounge, large family lounge, beautiful sunroom overlooking the river, reading rooms
- Complimentary tea/coffee making facilities
- Kitchenette: where guests are free to help themselves to a range of cereals and breads.
- Yoga studio: custom made. Enquire about using this space during your stay
- Treatments: available with prior booking
- Upstairs conservatory: with amazing views
- Activities: The Reeks District Visitors Centre can organise local activities such as guided hikes, biking, surfing, SUP, and local sites of interest. Their offices are located in Killorglin town centre of find them online https://reeksdistrict.com/
- Pets: not allowed (apologies)
- Check-in is normally from 5pm and checkout is normally at 11am. Guests that need to be accommodated outside of these times should contact Aloha House at the time of booking to arrange.
- We have 3 bedrooms on the ground floor and 4 bedrooms upstairs.
- Should guests like to avail of a private yoga class or treatment, it is recommended they contact Aloha House at the time of booking as availability so an instructor or therapist can be arranged.
- We offer only accommodation and breakfast is not included, except during residential retreats & workshops. We do however have a self-service kitchenette where there are a selection of complimentary breakfast cereals, breads, teas and coffees. There are also a number of great cafés close by that specialise in breakfasts that cater for all.
- A small fridge is available for your use in the kitchenette.
- We do not have any cooking facilities in the main house. If you are booked into our apartment, there are full cooking facilities, dining area and double bedroom overlooking the gardens and river.
- Should guests like to avail of a private yoga class or treatment we’d love to have you, but it is recommended they contact Aloha House at the time of booking as availability so an instructor or therapist can be arranged.
- We have parking facilities and this is free of charge. There is a front parking area via Crow’s Road, and a larger parking area via Nun’s Road.
- There are bus links from bigger towns such as Killarney and Tralee with Bus Eireann and also taxi’s if you do not drive. Killorglin from Kerry Airport cost approx €35. Local Link is a smaller local bus service all around Kerry: https://www.locallinkkerry.ie/