Aloha House is the home
of Lomi Lomi Ireland
Lomi Lomi training retreats
Anyone who wants to learn, practice professionally, use for family use or for personal development can train in Lomi Lomi Massage with Lomi Lomi Ireland.
Lomi Lomi ultimately treats those who are experiencing stress, tension or pain. It uses the forearms and hands in long flowing strokes all around the body to give a deep and energetic massage that can free the body from blockages or pain. Post treatment benefits include psychological & emotional wellbeing, deep relaxed state and a sense of wholeness & wellbeing. This massage also uses our Ha (breath) & Pule (prayer) to create a sacred & spiritual element to the treatment.
Our Training Courses
We offer 4 levels of training in a particular style of Lomi Lomi known as Lomi Lomi Nui or Temple-Style, in the lineage of Kahu Abraham Kawai. All our trainings are residential retreats, which means that you will sleep, eat & stay at Aloha House, Ohana-style! Accommodation is sharing & meals are vegetarian.
Lomi Lomi training information
- Items to bring: 1 small hand towel, 4 sarongs or single flat sheets, 500 mls massage oil (eg. Coconut/sweet almond/grapeseed etc), walking shoes & rain jacket, comfortable clothes to massage in, personal toiletries, notebook, pen & water bottle
- Ideal for: Anybody who wants to learn, practice professionally, use for family use or for personal development.
- Insurance required for practicing in Ireland: You will need a Diploma in Massage (ITEC or equivalent) in order to add Lomi Lomi as one of your therapies. You can do the training whether or not you are a massage therapist, however for insurance you will need a professional qualification including Anatomy & Physiology.
- Starting at Level 1: if you’ve had a previous teacher, we still advise to start at Level 1 as all teachers are different and bring their own individual experiences which influence the training.
- Retreat style training: the nature of healing work lends itself to participants learning retreat-style. This way, we can spend more time together, focus completely on the work without having to go home and cook the dinner etc. The hours of training are often early mornings & late nights, so staying at the venue makes it more practical. It’s also an opportunity to make human connections & establish Ohana.
Dublin Holistic Centre
Lomi Theraphy, Belgooly, Co. Cork & Clonakilty Solace Holistic Centre.
Listowel, Co. Kerry
087 – 925 9669
Dublin 2, Dublin 7, Swords,
Naas, Co.Kildare & Dublin
Restorative Healing, Time For Me, South Frederick Street, Dublin 2
Susana De Abreu
Time for Me, 24 South Frederick Street, Dublin
085 883 9424
Castleisland Co. Kerry
087 913 8807
Kilcock Co. Kildare, Nadine Langhard, Dublin 2 & Dublin 9
Manawa Massage Therapy at Women’s Beauty World
Sarsfield Court, Sarsfield Street, Limerick. Marzena Mrozkiewicz,
Mayo & Galway
Athlone Massage Clinic, at 2, Garden Vale , Athlone, Co Westmeath
Shantih Therapies Lomi Lomi in Dublin/Meath/Louth.
Unit 6, Strand rd, Portmarnock shopping centre, Portmarnock
0863500346 ou email@example.com
South Dublin & Dubin City Centre
083 810 4696
Marta Majewska / Sunrise Massage Therapy.
Portmarnock, Co. Dublin
086 24 11 511
CurDane Bodywork Centre, Midleton, Co. Cork.
087 795 7656.
M.A. de Ruyterstraat 30,3601 TH Maarssen
+31 6 19150033
Netherlands Katiusca, Venice (Italy)
(Germany) Duerrlacher Weg 7, 79539 Loerrach
0049 1577 6461581 ore 0041 76 2501157
(Lomi Lomi Sweden)
+46 73 950 13 00